Monday, September 12, 2011

So glad ROAR OF A SNORE makes you smile, Maya


I just received the most gracious email from the Smedley family in Tennessee.  It's mail like this that keeps me inspired to continue writing for our precious children.  Thank you Bryon, Celeste, and sweet Maya for letting me share this with my Story Magician readers.

Just wanted to let you know that my daughter Maya (just shy of 2 1/2 years old) LOVES Roar of a Snore.  I have been required to read this to her every night at bedtime for over 100 nights straight. Needless to say, I have the story memorized.  She now reads about a third of the book to me when I insert carefully placed pauses in the dialog. Thank you for making my daughter so happy.

That last sentence is glowing inside my heart.


Share/Bookmark

No comments: