Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Blogging Begins

I have been so uncomfortable with the idea of blogging and putting my ideas out into the universe quickly, off-the-cuff. Today, though, while preparing for student workshops in Wisconsin, I found an old file full of ideas and scribblings. I threw quite a few away before I realized these could be recycled onto my blog. So I shall share them now with the universe...and you. I should be blogging a little more consistently than once a year now, at least for awhile. :-) I may share some of the ideas on Facebook, so if you know me from there, you may get a double dose.

March 15, 2005, I wrote "Writing a story is like looking down a long, curvy, dangerous road and not having any idea where it will lead you." Maybe it's really not so dangerous, but it is curvy!
Share/Bookmark

No comments: